Terms and conditions – General
In these terms and conditions “PM Music” refers to the promoter Peter MacCalman, trading as a Sole Trader (as applicable).
1. The purchased ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, Event Organiser and Promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. The management, Promoter, and venue reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, with the exception of event cancellation. See paragraphs 13-18 in Terms and Conditions – Expanded.
6. The management, Promoter, venue, and any of their sub-agents cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management, Promoter, and venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the management, Promoter, venue, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
9. Unauthorised use of photographic and/or recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones with photographic capabilities, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
10. The management, Promoter, venue management, and any ticket sub-agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
12. If relevant, the ticket holder has the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the management, promoter and venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
13. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
14. All ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded as members of the audience.
15. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
16. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
17. Breach of any of these conditions and/or any unacceptable or anti-social behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance, offence, or injury shall enable the venue, Promoter or event management to eject the ticket holder from the venue.
18. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. The promoter or sub-agent reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
19. PM Music cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including but not exclusively venue operators). However, PM Music does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
20. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than PM Music, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
21. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Scottish law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and PM Music are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Terms and Conditions – Expanded
In these terms and conditions “PM Music” refers to the promoter Peter MacCalman, trading as a Sole Trader (as applicable).
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle PM Music to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees that may apply to the event. In the event of rescheduling, cancellation or a material breach of conditions, the booking fees and other supplementary fees are not refundable.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets.
4. To prevent fraud, protect PM Music and yourself, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we reserve the right to cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform PM Music of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are at the bottom of the page. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we may allocate specific seats to you, when relevant we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection to this, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theatre or Venue Management.
9. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
Delivery and collection
10. Tickets will be despatched to you electronically; there are no physical tickets issued through our online purchase system.
11. You can also collect tickets at the venue box office on the night of the show but the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification as well as the unique security code provided at the point of booking on the e-ticket. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
12. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation, change, rescheduling or postponement of an event
13. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of PM Music who cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, or any other related goods or service or other compensation.
14. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue through our website and/or the venue.
15. If you have purchased tickets and PM Music cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or headline act we will try to inform you. This will usually be contact by email for online bookings or in urgent cases it may be by phone if a number has been provided.
16. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, any tickets purchased will be valid for the new event and location. PM Music reserves the right to announce the new event details and location within 30 days of announcing that the event will be rescheduled, changed or moved. Any tickets purchased for the original show will not be valid for refund during this 30-day period until the new event has been announced. Any tickets purchased for the original show will not be valid for refund once the new event has been announced.
17. If the new event details are not announced within the 30-day period and this time period expires, then the tickets will become valid for full refund upon presentation of proof of purchase, see Refunds 19–21.
18. If an event is cancelled by PM Music you will be offered a refund upon presentation of proof of purchase, see Refunds 19–21.
19. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, you must present proof of purchase by sending the etickets and the PayPal receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. PM Music reserves the right to ask for further proof of identity should that information be required to validate your proof of purchase.
20. Once the 30-day announcement period has expired (see paragraph 16) and the event has been officially cancelled, any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days from the date of cancellation or the date that we receive your proof of purchase email, whichever is later.
21. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 22 and 23 below).
Attending an event
22. PM Music has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
23. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of PM Music and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then PM Music or the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
24. Amongst other things, you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or PM Music will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
25. PM Music will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
26. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party have particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met in advance or particularly if notified at the event.
27. When you receive your tickets, check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry photographic proof of age.
28. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but PM Music or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
29. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
31. During your online purchase, PM Music collects and processes information about you in order to:
(i) identify you each time you visit our websites or wish to have a Service provided;
(ii) process orders or applications submitted by you;
(iii) improve our services and websites
(iv) carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers; and
(v) send you information specifically and exclusively regarding the product and services provided by PM Music.
PM Music will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide necessary services on our behalf directly related to the service we provide, for example our web designers or PayPal.
32. PM Music may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales and our web site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will never include personally identifying information.
33. PM Music may disclose personal information if required to do so in accordance with Scottish, UK, EU or International law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of PM Music, its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
34. PM Music places great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the customer data under our control. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. Only authorised personnel have access to user information.
35. With regard to payments, PayPal uses secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent. For more information on PayPal’s security practices, please visit the PayPal Security Centre – https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_security-center-outside
37. When you visit our Web Sites, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the Internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use; we do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
38. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites.
39. Information that you submit via our websites is stored on servers that are located in the UK. This is necessary in order to process the information and to allow us to send you any information you have requested. Our website contains links to the sites of third parties unessential to the products and services provided by us; PM Music is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
40. We may share your personal information with sub-agents, venue operators, and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
41. If you have registered with PM Music and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material or you have been added to the marketing list by mistake then please follow the unsubscribe links in the marketing material or alternatively email email@example.com to inform us you wish to be removed.
42. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom Data Protection legislation.