YOUR DATA & OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
It’s important that you know what personal information PM Music (known here as “we” or “PM Music “) collects about you and how we use it.
If you have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Peter MacCalman on email@example.com.
When you purchase a ticket to one of our events, we will use the information you provide us with to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where you’ve told us to, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you.
- What information we have and where we collect it from.
We collect information at the point of sale when you buy tickets and when you request to join our mailing list.
- How we use your information.
We collect and use your information to process purchases, so we can share exclusive offers, news, marketing and as otherwise required by law.
- Who we share information with.
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) – such as the artist, record label, team or venue) – as well as other third parties associated with the service provided.
- Your choices and rights.
Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
- How we look after your information.
Your information is always protected and we delete it securely when we no longer need it.
- Questions and feedback.
If you have any questions or feedback about this notice, or how we handle your information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
- When you purchase a ticket directly from us we will collect your contact and billing information. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
- When you purchase tickets to one of our events, or an event for which we are a co-promoter, we will also receive your information from 3rd party ticket agents used to sell tickets for our promoted and co-promoted events and from the venues we hire to put on the event. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
- When you use a social media feature within our website and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
- If you have accessibility requirements we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we may need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
- In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
How We Use Your Information & Why
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
- For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us to buy a ticket so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
- For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section below).
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner’s brands), fraud, or other crimes.
- To help us personalise our services to you for example if you purchase tickets to blues events and you have consented to our marketing we will inform you about other blues events we think you could be interested in.
Where you’ve given your consent
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services via email or social media platforms.
- To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
- Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. tickets) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
To exercise any of the above rights please contacts us on email@example.com. Please note that your rights may differ according to your place of residence and we may not always have to comply, e.g. if residence is outwith Europe.
Looking After Your Information
PM Music and their 3rd party internet providers have security measures in place to protect your information.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with this policy.